Certified Six Sigma Black Belts are skilled leaders who understand how to effectively create change and improve business processes which exceed customer expectations.
The Black Belt student studies the 5 phases of Six Sigma: Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) in detail, learns statistics, Six Sigma tools and techniques, as well as their proper application. Cornerstone Six Sigma Consulting will teach you the skills to:
- Lead Six Sigma projects
- Act as a change agent
- Understand customer requirements
- Provide teams with ongoing support and leadership
- Understand how to use Six Sigma tools and techniques
- Effectively analyze data
- Identify how to select projects and project team members
- Improve the performance of processes
- Sustain the process improvements
- Mentor and coach Green Belts and project teams
The Certification Process includes:
- Complete the training
- Passing score (70%) on all online exams
- Complete Black Belt project within 1 year (you do not need a sponsorship for the project).
An extension on the course can be granted if needed.
After successfully completing the course, we will mail you a Letter of Acknowledgement (which outlines the skills you have learned and demonstrated) and the Certification (which is issued by Cornerstone Six Sigma Consulting and is suitable for framing). Students often use the Letter of Acknowledgement to show their employers what they have accomplished.
Add to Cart